Monday, March 10, 2014

A Bookish Buy and A Couple of New Entries

So I have been ogling Frostbeard Studio candles for a while. Maybe it's a strange thing to love, but I am kind of a candle geek. I really just appreciate nice smelling spaces- they soothe me. Anyway, I finally picked out my first candle from this company: Soy tarts inspired by The Shire! The notes are oakmoss, clover, aloe, and a hint of cherry pipe tobacco- perfect for the springtime!


 Other scents that I am coveting include: Cliffs of Insanity (Princess Bride), Dumbledores' Office, Old Books, and Oxford Library (Lyra's Oxford, that is). This feels like grown-up happy meal prizes- collect them all!

Frostbeard Studio Website
Frostbeard Etsy Shop

And since I was already spending money, hey! Why not get a couple of books?


Because I really need to read more Virginia Woolf


Because after reading Rebecca, I am now obsessed with Daphne du Maurier. 
152, 153

No comments:

Post a Comment